Who We Are
Elementary School Day
7:55 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
Elementary Early Release
Full Day 4-year-old Pre-K
7:55 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Welcome to Florence Elementary, a trilingual campus as our students speak English, Spanish and sign American Sign Language. We take pride in meeting the communication needs of all of our students. Our teachers, students and community truly care about each other and their success.
- The required colors for Standard Dress bottoms are solid khaki, gray, navy blue, or black; however jeans, denim, vinyl and leather are NOT allowed.
- Approved bottoms are slacks, pants, skirts, jumpers, shorts, and capri pants. Belts must be worn with bottoms. Shorts, skirts, and jumpers must be mid thigh or longer.
- All tops for standard dress must have collars and be solid colors. Approved tops include dress shirts, blouses, turtlenecks, and polo style shirts.
- Shirts must have sleeves.
- FLORENCE shirts MAY be worn ANY DAY of the week!
- Students must have tennis shoes for P.E.
- All shoes must have backs.